Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Hope for Korean workers and part-time workers in 2024!
The magic of having my allowances, which I had not received even after running out of money, recorded in my account with just one click!
Do I pay for the guardian of the allowance in my hands!

「User Review」

"I definitely recommend it to part-time workers and office workers who are currently not receiving weekly holiday allowances and various other allowances. I received about 2 months worth of unpaid weekly holiday allowances within 2 weeks through this app haha" by beomil

“I really recommend it to anyone who is having trouble with unpaid wages. I hope that anyone who has money they haven’t received should definitely use it.” by Donnaenaejjang123

"Not only accurate salary, but also quick case closure. I was really angry and distressed because of the vicious business owner who had unfairly dismissed me and refused to pay my salary unless I wrote a resignation letter. I am so glad and grateful that I found this app! The vicious business owners Until the day you come to your senses! Fighting together!!! I will support you!" by dudgml1480

"I found out about the Payna app after the non-payment of wages had already occurred, so I applied for the services of a law firm through the talent market. I believed the common saying to report to the Labor Office if you are experiencing non-payment of wages, and in a hurry, I submitted a petition to the Labor Office. In conclusion. In other words, rather than reporting non-payment of wages to the Labor Office, be sure to first install the payment app or get help from a law firm. The Labor Office only confirms with the employer how much wages I have not received and confirms the final amount. We do not force you to receive money. If the employer insists that he or she will not receive payment, there is no way to get it, and only time passes... If possible, if you continue to use the application or payment service before the non-payment of wages occurs, you will be able to avoid any situation where non-payment of wages occurs. It will be easier to get the money.” by RoRo707

"The company does not take responsibility for your life, and it does not take care of everything for you at all. Therefore, no matter what happens in the future, if you are using Donnaena in advance, the cumbersome process and work can be quite useful. If you do not know what will happen in the future, you can use it in advance. Leave a record of your work through this app. I didn't know about this app in advance, so I went through a lot of cumbersome processes, but from now on, I will always turn on this app so that data collection won't be inconvenient." by Borobongi

"Product Information"

Donnana provides an incredibly simple method for users who suffer from habitual overtime work and unpaid wages, including unpaid wages (including part-time pay), severance pay, weekly holiday pay, dismissal notice pay, and overtime pay (overtime pay/night work pay/holiday work). This is an app that accepts allowances.

It is not an application that only provides simple calculation functions,
It was developed for Korean office workers, workers, and part-time workers who suffer from daily unpaid wages and overtime work.
It is a mobile application-based Total Legal platform service that automatically collects evidence, automatically calculates unpaid wages and unpaid allowances, and handles cases for free or at extremely low cost through partner law firms when unpaid wages occur.

「Main function description」

1. Linkage of schedule management and evidence collection using blocks

It supports use by not only office workers and general users, but also part-time workers, rotational workers, and part-time workers.

2. Creation of cross-evidence through fusion of GPS evidence and encryption evidence

In preparation for poor GPS transmission and reception, we have strengthened the photo and storage functions so that not only GPS evidence but also encryption evidence can be actively used. Now, photos taken on the record calendar/main screen are automatically encrypted, automatically saved in the evidence box on that date, and automatically reflected when filing a case in the future.

Using this feature, short-term part-time workers can flexibly claim their wages and allowances. In version 1.4, a calendar system was introduced to make it more convenient to select the period during which wages were not received.

3. Sharing know-how and securing evidence through the use of overtime chatrooms

Share your know-how on using Donnae and knowledge related to the Labor Standards Act with part-time workers or workers in similar situations through Donnae or Overtime Chatroom. When a sincere member who has used Donnaena to receive allowances and sincerely certified raises a question, Naver's legal team and legal experts from the law firm will respond in real time.

4. Combination of offline evidence through linkage with law firms

Even users who have not used Donnaena or have not been able to use it properly to collect work information can use the Nanmolla service through the main screen banner and receive advice and evidence review from a law firm before batch processing Donnaena application cases. Even if you have unpaid wages after using Donnaena for a while, don’t give up and try this feature!

「Service usage precautions」

ㆍYou cannot use it with a paid-for air phone, and you can only use it with a mobile phone activated in your name. If it is not in your name, future case applications may be denied.

「Customer Center Information」

If you have any questions or problems occur while using the app, please go to the customer center within the app and contact us.
Updated on
Mar 6, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info, and Device or other IDs
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted

Ratings and reviews

911 reviews
A Google user
January 6, 2018
The screen kept blinking. I wish this app worked well... I tried again. I could login, but after making an account there was no way to login again. Also it has a log out button even though i wasn't logged in. You should seriously just try to test it a little bit.
6 people found this review helpful
더 네이버스
January 4, 2018
The screen kept blinking. I wish this app worked well...(원문글) 평점 테러군요..딱히 어찌 답변드릴 수 있는 내용이 아닌 것 같습니다.